Our Relay for Life Team recently started flocking friends with flamingos to support efforts in raising funds for the American Cancer Society. My mom was the first "victim," thanks to Jill's dad for nominating her. I was surprised that she was a good sport about the whole thing. She payed extra money to find out who flocked her and then decided to pay the extra $10 to flock him back. Nothing like a friendly neighbor war to raise money for a good cause! Spring Break has allowed for lots of homes to be flocked, so it's been interesting to see all the different pictures posting on Facebook. :)
Great pic of the flocking. I have heard of flocking before, but I have never seen it myself. This is a great way to raise money for you cause. Thanks for sharing the photo. Jeff
ReplyDeleteThis is a great picture. Flocking is a cute way to raise money. I'm glad your mom was a good sport.
ReplyDelete