Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Our Sick Little Man :(

Thank you to those of you who have asked about Zachary and have been praying for him.  For those of you who don't know, he has been vilently sick since Friday and has refused to eat or drink anoything.  On Monday, the doctor said it was only a stomach virus and didn't seem converned.  After 5 days of this, it was time for us to take him to the hospital last night.  Zachary received IV fluids to bring him out of dehydration and was able to keep some apple juice down for the first time to get his blookd sugar back up.  Luckily, he is STILL sleeping which makes me feel good that he isn't up and in pain.  We are all so ready for him to get better so he can go back to school and go back to playing baseball.  He's such an active little boy and it makes me sad to see him in such bad shape.  Please continue to keep him in your prayers.

2 comments:

  1. Lauren,
    I am so sorry to hear about your son Zachary. I will be thinking about him. I hope he gets back into his normal self soon and can enjoy being the active little man he is. The picture speaks to his condition, and I look forward to hearing him being back it tip top shape. Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren,
    I'm sure Zachary will be better soon. I know this has been hard, not only on Zachary, but on the rest of your family as well. Being in the hospital has to be a scary thing for a child. I hope you will post an update very soon with better news.

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete