Friday, April 12, 2013

Practice, Practice, and More Practice!

Well, baseball season is in full swing now and we have been practing a lot!  Kadence is still very enthusiastic about it. Zachary on the other hand, could still care less!  He has fun while he's there, but 90% of the time plays with friends and talks about doing gymnastics.  I know what we'll be doing this winter!  I did catch him in a good moment when he was running bases and at least looked interested. 

Here are a couple of pictures from practice on the field and in our backyard! 



 Opening Day is Saturday, so I'm sure I'll have lots to share next week!

2 comments:

  1. Lauren,
    Awesome that baseball is in full swing. Sounds like a ton of fun, and I am glad your kids seem to be enjoying it because that is what sports are about. Thanks for sharing, and let us know how opening day goes. Hopefully they have a ton of fun and maybe get a win. Have a great weekend. Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the pictures. I hope opening day was successful. My son also had his opening day Saturday, and his team did really well. They won the game, and the parents got a few good laughs! The younger kids are so much fun to watch. It appears that Zachary has made a full recovery and is in full swing (pardon the pun).

    ReplyDelete