We had a full, fun-filled weekend between Opening Day for t-ball and G-Pop's birthday. Saturday was Kadence and Zachary's first game ever and I think it went well. Both kids enjoyed it, despite Zachary getting kicked in the face and having crocodile tears rolling down his cheek in the first inning. They both hit well and were great in the outfield! Kadence has no problem throwing herself in front of the ball!!! Zachary has decided that he likes to bat left-handed, which he tried for the first time at the game. He bats much better this way, so I'm proud of him for trying something new. Here are some pictures:
| Zachary up at bat! |
| He hit it the first time and took of running! |
| Kadence waiting patiently to bat! |
| Team Photo- Let's go Bee's!!! |
On Sunday, we went to my Dad's new house in Columbia on Lake Murray to celebrate his birthday. We all had an awesome time visiting and enjoyed our afternoon out on the lake...despite the clouds. The kids went fishing using the new fishing poles that they got for their birthdays. They also got to help driving the boat, which was a BIG hit! Here are some pictures of our fun day:
Zachary headed towards the boat...reminds me of the Andy Griffith Show!
The boys are bonding while they fish!
Do we look cold?!? So much for the high 80's!
Family- Zachary, G-Pop, G-Ma, Me, Katherine, and Kadence
Zachary wanted to talk to G-Pop while he drove us back to the doc.
Watch out! Kadence is behind the wheel now!
Great pictures! I love boating. I hear Lake Murray is a really nice lake. I've never been there.
ReplyDeleteI hope ball season continues to go well. It is so much fun when children are this age. My eight year old is playing and some of his games are quite entertaining. My 15 year old just finished his season last night (4/25). They didn't have the greatest season, but I still love going to his games just as much as my 8 year old's. My daughter and I have spent many weekends over the last two months on the road with volleyball. As much as I love to watch her and the boys play, sometimes it is nice to have "nothing" to do! I have really enjoyed your posts and the pictures of your children and family. Hope to see more soon.
ReplyDelete